Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…now!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and scientific study says brain cells may not be dead
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and Marie is eight years symptom free!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and inspiration for the kick-off of my 30-day challenge 2019
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2019
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: July 2018
There are some of you who are very close to your full recovery and your symptoms have completely gone off of the charts to try to convince you that you are not worthy of your recovery. I have shared my … Continue reading
Recently, a few people have mentioned that Parkinson’s can be confusing. They are doing the Recipe every day, but their symptoms are changing each day; sometimes more, sometimes less. The feeling expressed was that there seemed to be no cause … Continue reading
In the Northern Hemisphere, many of you have been facing extreme heat. In the Southern Hemisphere, many of you have been facing extreme cold. Each of these causes symptoms to look worse. Keep your faith and defeat your fear…you ARE … Continue reading
June was a busy month, and there are a lot of new followers on the blog. I feel it would be useful to re-post my explanation about how you are chipping away at Parkinson’s day by day. Here it is … Continue reading