Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2018
What is a symptom? According to Merriam-Webster Online, a symptom is “subjective evidence of disease or physical disturbance; broadly: something that indicates the presence of bodily disorder.” We all should be able to agree that symptoms are evidence of disease, … Continue reading
I am grateful for all of the good wishes for eight years being cured that I have received this week on the blog, in emails, and on coaching calls. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you. Today, … Continue reading
For me, today is a blessed day filled with gratitude, acceptance, and surrender. It is the day I woke up eight years ago, Parkinson’s gone, life back in balance…cured.
Wow, Tony! One year symptom free. This is monumental. Congratulations!!! One year ago today I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and Tony C. is symptom free!!! For the last year, Tony has continued to inspire us by periodically commenting on blog posts … Continue reading