Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Four years ago today, I began this blog. Much has happened over these last four years, and I thought it would be helpful to go back to the beginning as a point of reference for today’s post. Here is my … Continue reading
You have heard me say many times that Parkinson’s is an electrical issue, not a chemical one, and solving Parkinson’s involves looking at your electrical impulses flowing through your bodies…when there are blockages, there are tremors, and as the blockages … Continue reading
Last week, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and control, acceptance, and surrender, part 2 in which I explained about my father’s sudden passing. The responses I received were filled with compassion. I was overwhelmed…and I am grateful for all of you. … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and control, acceptance, and surrender. I have received a number of email inquiries over the last few days asking if everything was okay because I did not do a blog post last week. … Continue reading