Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Many people with Parkinson’s get extremely self-conscious when going out in public. There is the whole concern of people staring and wondering what is wrong with you. You already are not happy about the way look or move or feel, … Continue reading
As we have discussed many times, your adrenaline-driven mind has taken control, and your “fighting Parkinson’s” is calming down that mind and opening up your your dopamine-flowing heart. Recently, I was reminded of a short story that drives home this … Continue reading
For me, today is a glorious day. It is the day I woke up five years ago, Parkinson’s gone, life back in balance…cured. Please share:
We have discussed many times over the years that the Parkinson’s Recipe for Recovery® approach to Parkinson’s recovery is that the recovery comes from deep inside. In the past, I have presented it as if you are chipping away from … Continue reading
On June 12, 2015, I will be five years with no Parkinson’s symptoms. Five years with no Parkinson’s Disease. I am cured. I am joyful. I am grateful. Please share: