Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: May 2020
When I wrote my previous post, “Fighting Parkinson’s, and surrendering the ego mind,” I was not anticipating a part 2. However, a lively conversation on Wednesday is the basis of today’s post with another explanation of surrendering the ego mind.
The ego mind looks to the past. It is a function of what already has occurred, and it simply cannot see how wonderful life can be in the future. It fights you because it knows when you open your heart … Continue reading
ELAINE J. IS SYMPTOM FREE HAVING FOLLOWED THE PARKINSON’S RECIPE FOR RECOVERY® FOR ONE YEAR!!!
You are alive. That is a good thing. But are you living your life or are you living your Parkinson’s? That is a critical question, but more important is the answer.
Okay. Let’s sit and do nothing. Just sit and do nothing…and see what happens. That is doing. It is seemingly doing nothing that is powerfully doing something in your recovery. How can doing “no thing” actually be doing “some thing” … Continue reading