Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2014
A couple of weeks ago, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and practicing forgiveness. After a discussion about forgiving others, I wrote, FORGIVE YOURSELF! IT IS NECESSARY!!! In a coaching call later that day, and in subsequent coaching calls, we have been … Continue reading
WOW! Betty M. is one year symptom free. How inspiring is that! Last year at this time I was meeting in Tampa with Margriet from the Netherlands when Betty M. said it was time to announce her recovery. One year … Continue reading
Two weeks ago, I posted, Fighting Parkinson’s, and giving up your old rights. Today, I want to look specifically at the right to hold on to anger, frustration, and resentment for something somebody said or did to you for which … Continue reading
I have written in the past about Parkinson’s recovery being a race won by the tortoise, not the hare. Last weekend, we were at the zoo, and I saw land tortoises and water tortoises, and I thought about all of … Continue reading