Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s new book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and reducing your holiday stress
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and strengthening your voice
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and being in the present moment RIGHT NOW!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the final day of the 30-day challenge 2018
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and loosening shoulders and lessening tremors
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: June 2014
Last Friday, I posted Fighting Parkinson’s, and let’s play a game. Please read that post so you will know what game we are playing. Today, I am extending the one-week game and providing you inspiration to keep you in the … Continue reading
Okay! Here we are getting ready for the weekend, and I want to play a game with all of you. It is a self-monitored game, and we can play together for the next week. I will call it the Positive … Continue reading
In a recent conversation, a gentleman said to me, “I know I am supposed to smile and say I am doing great, but my symptoms are giving me a hard time. I want to be honest when I answer the … Continue reading
Every now and again, an issue re-surfaces in coaching sessions, and I feel the need to write about the issue again. Recently, the power of a compassionate smile has been a topic of conversation. I found a post I did … Continue reading
On June 12, 2014, I will be four years with no Parkinson’s symptoms. Four years with no Parkinson’s Disease. I am cured. I am joyful. I am grateful. Please share: