Fighting Parkinson’s…and Winning, Howard’s book. Click the image for information and purchasing options.
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and living your life…today!!
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and kindness, compassion, and Thanksgiving 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and a pep talk for my 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and the kick-off of the 30-day challenge 2023
- Fighting Parkinson’s, and my 30-day challenge 2023
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Sally on Instagram
Monthly Archives: August 2020
It has been an interesting week of technology surprises. As a result, I felt it was a good opportunity to share what has happened and to apply our acceptance, surrender, gratitude principles.
Many people struggle getting a good night’s sleep. Some have difficulty going to sleep. Some have difficulty going back to sleep after waking up. Some have both issues. Getting a good night’s sleep helps you heal and improves the quality … Continue reading
Okay, I like to eat. So, here you are: You go out to a restaurant, you open the menu, you decide what you want to eat, and you place your order. Simple enough? Yes. And what does this have to … Continue reading
The last couple of blog posts have invited all of you to play the Positive Thinking Only game. If you look at the blog posts and read the comments from your fellow travelers, you will be inspired. Today, Sally has … Continue reading