Fighting Parkinson’s, and Gail W. is symptom free!

GAIL W. IS SYMPTOM FREE HAVING FOLLOWED THE PARKINSON’S RECIPE FOR RECOVERY® FOR FOUR MONTHS!!!

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

In November of 2023, I received an email from a woman named Gail. Here is some of what she had to say:

“My name is Gail, I’m 63 and was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease less than two weeks ago.  My grandfather had Parkinson’s, and I have a cousin who was diagnosed four years ago and has just been admitted to a nursing home with dementia. I found your book online and read it over the weekend.  I’m grasping for hope but all I seem to be doing is crying a lot, panicking, and then worrying because I know how bad that is for the progression of Parkinson’s.”

I learned from Gail that she presented to the neurologist her family history of Parkinson’s, that he found the requisite number of symptoms for her Parkinson’s diagnosis, and, that as a result of her symptoms being mild, a DatSCAN was ordered; Gail’s DatSCAN results confirmed the Parkinson’s diagnosis of the neurologist. Gail also let me know that she had some mild movement symptoms for about 5 years prior to the diagnosis.

As was expressed in her initial email to me, she was very frightened of what the disease could bring, especially seeing her cousin get dementia and be admitted to a nursing home. I told her that my mother’s neurologist, who was my neurologist as well, had explained that Parkinson’s disease does not cause dementia, but that the side effects of the medications for the Parkinson’s is what gave my mother Alzheimer’s and dementia.

I also explained the scientific studies that I have provided on this blog showing that the dopamine is not depleted and that the brain cells are not dead. Gail and I began her coaching in November of 2023. She did not take Parkinson’s medications.

Gail jumped right into the Recipe, and also, she started participating in the blog comments, each week copying and pasting the affirmations along with many of you.

As part of coaching, we discussed at length the soul, mind, and body aspects of the Parkinson’s and how that fit into a recovery based upon bringing oneself back into balance. Gail, like many of you, suffered from frozen shoulder, “concrete” legs which made moving around difficult, a stiff neck, mold exposure, and bladder and constipation issues. Also, she suffered from trauma issues and the same type of worthiness issues faced by mostly everybody I have met with Parkinson’s.

Within the first month of doing the Recipe, between coaching sessions, I received an email from Gail with the subject line: “News!” Here is an excerpt of what she wrote:

“Something exciting seems to be happening and I couldn’t wait to tell you about it!

I’ve been doing Qigong for quite a few weeks now – not expecting big changes anytime soon. For the last three days in a row, after completing my morning Qigong routine, my urine has had a very strong odor. This does not happen any other time of the day – only after morning Qigong.”

She went on to say how she had a strong feeling, a knowing, that this was toxins leaving her body as a result of her doing the physical part of the Recipe. I was elated for her and felt that she was spot on in her assessment of the toxin cleaning. (This also was proof of a very acute sense of smell, something lacking in many people when they get Parkinson’s).

I want to share with you that there is not much fanfare to the remainder of this story until the end. Gail, armed with her deep faith in God and armed with the Recipe, diligently did the soul, mind, and body healing – the physical part, the calming the mind part by getting rid of fear and anxiety (not easy tasks for anybody), and the spiritual part by working on life’s traumatic events, working them through, closing the door to the past, and learning to love herself (also, not an easy task for anybody).

Gail was a true warrior in her fight against Parkinson’s. She did not make her life about Parkinson’s, but instead, made her life about living a full life, despite the Parkinson’s.

On Tuesday of this week, the FaceTime screen came up for her coaching session, and Gail was glowing. It was clear to me before she said one single word that something special was occurring in her recovery. I had no idea just how special.

As Gail was outlining for me everything that equated to her full recovery, most notably, all of the Parkinson’s symptoms being gone, it felt surreal, much as it felt with myself and the others who have had their full recoveries. You know it is real, but something seems different, unexplainably different, and at the same time genuinely real.

Congratulations, Gail! You did it! Symptom free full recovery from Parkinson’s Disease. Love and blessings to you, my dear friend.

Who’s next?

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

FINAL NOTE: For those of you beginning the Recipe, and for those of you who have been doing the Recipe for longer than four months, please know that everybody’s life journey and recovery journey is different. Gail’s full recovery took four months, mine took nine months, another person took over four years, and the others were in-between those numbers. I am hopeful that no matter how short or long you have been doing the Recipe, that Gail’s full recovery can be celebrated by you as proof of concept that Parkinson’s recovery is real, and as inspiration that you, too, are doing the recovery protocol that actually helps people recover from Parkinson’s. With love, blessings, and gratitude, Howard

85 Responses to Fighting Parkinson’s, and Gail W. is symptom free!

1. W'Ren says:

Awesome work Gail!
    Well done!

I am really reallly really really happy for you.

W’Ren

2. Karen says:

Congratulations Gail, thanks for being an inspiration to us all!

3. Radiya says:

You are an inspiration Gail! Amazing work!

5. Matt W. says:

Gail “You are Recovery”!! I’m chasing your results and looking forward to my full recovery. Cheers!

Wow wow wow! How exciting for you Gail and for us all – Congratulations!
    What an inspiration for everyone!
    Thank you Howard for guiding yet another warrior safely home!

Love,
    Margaret

8. Roy T says:

Congratulations Gail,

This just shows that if you put in the hard work needed you can overcome what a lot of us are dealing with on a daily basis. I am beyond happy for you and I hope to follow in your footsteps in the near future

Enjoy your new life!

9. Weng says:

Congrat to u, Gail!!! I’m very happy for u.

As mentioned, this isn’t just a healing for the body per se, but also for the mind and the spiritual aspect.

Thank you Howard !

Congratulations, GAIL! You are an inspiration to everyone in this community! Thank you for the beautiful example of crossing that finish line! We are all right behind you about to do the same! Congratulations warrior!
    Thank you Howard for being our incredible guide! ❤️

12. Gary W says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

Congratulations Gail! You inspire us all to stay the course and complete the journey.

Thank you and Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!! 😀😀😀😀👌

16. Suja D says:

Congratulations Gail and Howard! You guys are awesome. May Lord bless all of us with healing and recovery from Parkinson’s 💖

17. Marion says:

Congratulations, Gail!!

18. Ross M says:

Congratulations Gail.
    I think one of the best things is keeping a positive attitude and living your life to the fullest every day.
    Ross

Congratulations, Gail!!! You are an inspiration!!!

21. Jim K says:

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Thanks Gail, Howard and the others who lead the way, proving that we need not accept the prognosis and BS (belief systems) of western medicine.
    Jim K

22. Ruth T says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GAIL 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿 YOU ROCK !! This is sooo encouraging. Be blessed.

26. Andrea F says:

27. Jeannine says:

28. Jonathan in Tidewater Virginia says:

It is so great to hear this news!
    Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Well done Gail.

• Silvana says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations Gail…we are all so happy for you! Howard is a blessing to us all….
    Looking forward to full recovery!!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT !!!

32. SueTJ in the UK says:

Congratulations Gail. How wonderful. I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine Reservoir is full. I know I am doing the recipe and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that someday in the future I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I know I am winning and I know I am worth it!

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

The news about your recovery is exactly the boost I need today!

Congratulations Gail!

35. John S. NJ says:

Wowza! Congratulations Gail!

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! WOOOONNNDERRFULLLL!!!!

37. Cathy H says:

This is truly amazing news!! We are so very happy for you Gail. I don’t know you, but wish I could give you a hug. The future is looking very bright for each and everyone of us.

38. Roger W says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, Gail! You inspire me ~

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that some day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOWn I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!

42. Asha R says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

Gail, beyond happy for you! A real inspiration for all of us in this community.
    Thank you Howard for sharing the wonderful news! 💗

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!! So happy for you!! 🥰

Congratulations, Gail and Howard! I am so happy for you both, and for all of us!

I am planning to be next!
    Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

Congratulations, Gail!!! Well done!!!

48. Brita says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! You are an inspiration. I’m very happy for you!

49. Daniel says:

50. Kathy C says:

Congratulations, Gail!!!!!!!!!
    Good job!

Way to go, Gail!!! That is truly awesome, and thank you for the inspiration! ❤️ ❤️

52. Gary J says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!!

What a relief! What a joy. Congratulations, Gail.

I know my brain cells are alive I know my dopamine reservoir is full I know I’m doing the recipe and my recovery from Parkinsons is happening I know that someday in the future I will be having a full recovery from Parkinsons. I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I know I am winning know I am worth it I look forward to a full recovery from Parkinson symptoms. Thank you

54. Jeannie R says:

Congratulations Gail! Way to go!

55. KV says:

Congratulations Gail! This is inspirational, thank you!

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! We are happy on your recovery.

57. Val H says:

Great day for Gail, Howard, and the whole recovery community.

58. Roni says:

B.H. I am the next.

59. Tatiana L. says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! It is GREAT news! So happy for you!

60. Ola says:

61. Gail says:

Thanks to all for your kind words, I am overwhelmed! This has been an amazing experience. I think Howard’s book would be helpful to anyone – with or without Parkinson’s.

Howard, I’m so grateful for you! Thank you for all the love and support! My mind, body and soul are healing and I’m overflowing with gratitude!

62. Lynn T says:

❤️

63. Lisa H says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! Gail, I am REALLY happy for you! My family and friends toasted your good news at dinner last night. You are another inspiration to all of us. Thank you for choosing this path and doing the work. May you fully enjoy all the benefits of good health! I know there are many who will be next…cheers to all. Thank you, Howard and Gail!

64. Sally H. says:

Congratulations to you, Gail and to you, Howard / Sally!!! Of course words could never express the joy and excitement that is flowing in all of us!!! SO SO happy for you!!!

I know my brain cells are alive. I know my dopamine reservoir is full. I know I am doing the Recipe, and I know my recovery from Parkinson’s is happening. I know that one day in the future, I will be having a full recovery from Parkinson’s. I know that I am extraordinary. I know I am recovery. I KNOW I AM WINNING! AND, I KNOW I AM WORTH IT!!!

65. Mark says:

Congratulations Gail! How reassuring for the rest of us. I’ll be joining you soon.

Mark

68. Scott R says:

Congratulations Gail!!!!!!
    You have proven possible what others think is impossible. You took on the challenge and proved that recovery from Parkinson’s is real. Thank you. You are a fine person.

69. Peter G. says:

Thank you, Gail, what an inspiration.

70. Meredith K says:

Dear Howard and Gail,
    I just read the stupendous news and it made me feel so happy and light hearted! Symptom-free has such a joyful ring to it.

Thanks you, Gail, for doing the hard work and to you Howard for guiding her through it. I am much more hopeful, and I imagine all of us feel a weight has been lifted from us.
    Blessings for you both,
    Love, Meredith

71. Maree in Melbourne says:

Congrats Gail! So happy for you.

Congrats Howard!

I look forward to a full recovery from Parkinson symptoms.

73. Debra M says:

75. Celia T says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! Great job – you must be so happy

76. Michael S says:

Way to go Gail! Your story is an encouragement to us all. Thank you for sharing.

77. Monika says:

CONGRATULATIONS, Gail!!! You did it!!!
    I am so happy for you and excited to hear about your recovery!!

78. Bruce says:

Thanks so much for sharing Gail and so happy for you!
    You’re an inspiration for us all.

79. Elaine C says:

Congratulations, Gail! I am so very happy for you! What an inspiration you are for me and all the rest of us who are following Howard’s recipe for recovery!

80. Svetla T says:

81. Andrea A says:

82. Kim O says:

Congratulations, Gail!!! You did it!!! – Thank you for sharing your story! Truly amazing and hopeful! Blessings to you!

83. Noel O from Australia says:

You’re amazing, Gail and you Howard!! God has blessed you

84. Michael W says:

Congratulations Gail! You are an inspiration to all of us.
    God bless.